RREADY PLASTER FINAL LAYER
WATERPROOF SILICONE MORTAR
Applied in the same manner in one or two layers of 3-4 millimeters.
PRODUCED AS WHITE AND COLOURED
· Fixed composition and mixture homogeneity
· Very good workability
· Strong adhesion without lime
· No cracks or capillaries at high temperatures
· Apply with hand or press
· It has high resistance to frost, is water repellent material
1. Clean the surface of dust or loose areas and oils
2. Dampen with water if it comes to absorbing surface or high temperature (over 30 degrees)
3. Combine material from the package to the appropriate amount of water to vessels or mixer until the slurry prepared obtain homogeneity and consistency.
4. Determine that a 25kilo sack of "GLORIA LEIMPLAST" needs 5-6 liters of water. You have at your disposal 2-3 hours to use the quantity preparation. The time calculated at normal ambient temperature (23 ° C and 50% relative humidity)
5. Apply with a trowel until two plies 3-4 mm thick
6. smooth surface needs a hand of "lath" from the same material
7. In line with forearm easily without getting up
When it start tightening surface, to 'draw', smooth with hard sponge float or Styrofoam since wet.
Each screed drying time ranges from one half to two hours, depending on temperature, relative humidity, wind, porosity and coating thickness.
If the application is done to a greater or lesser thickness than the recommended does not "sag" or detached from the background.
Required 8 to 10 kgs of material to coat a square meter of 3-4 mm thickness.