FINE-GRAINED WALL LEVELLING ACRYLIC PUTTY
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET (TDS) 3rd edition April 2016
GENERAL FOR THE PRODUCT:
Fine-grained cement new composition putty for plastered walls, with excellent properties and price. Used on interior surfaces of the technical features to guarantee quality and fuel efficiency.
It belongs to category GP mortar, CS I, W1 according to the European standard EN 998-1.
● Adheres excellent on building surfaces such as exposed concrete, plaster, cement, stucco, etc.
● Acquires fast mechanical strength. It adheres well even on slightly fresh substrates.
● Applied with great ease, excellent adhesion in the corners or corner beads without sagging (thixotropic). Not tiring hand while spreading with a spatula, the paste is spread comfortably, the texture is smooth without lumps, "butter-like".
● Each laminated layer is applied after the previous hand pull without causing "lifting" or crushing.
● It is feasible to filling with the paste GARET POWER a thickness of 1 or 2 mm without cracks formed. So the application of the product becomes cheaper.
● Replaces most traditional wall levelling tecniques like sertikos.
Clean from any formwork oil, construction dust or old paints. Moisten with water in case of high temperature or intense blowing outside. Blisters (vesicles) or peeling paint or plaster must be removed from office with scraper thoroughly and remove any debris. Cracks repaired by sealing the acrylic elastomer putty or light stucco repairs GLORIA AFROSTOCK that is best applied with a spatula and pressed into the gaps. The net surface now does not need priming with oil and is ready for filling.
Mix an amount of GARET POWER with the appropriate amount of water into a clean container and mix with an electric mixer at low speed until they form a homogeneous paste without lumps. Wait 2-5 minutes and stir once before you go on again. Incrementally mix the paste in the container to avoid caking and for better homogeneity.
Apply the mixture to a suitable spatula to one to three plies (hands), leaving intermediate time 2-3 hours.
The putty sanding occurs after 6 to 12 hours depending on the temperature and humidity. External surfaces after time without being rubbed become relatively difficult because the putty hardens sufficiently, this also happens when the temperature is low. In these cases, you may need sander for a uniform surface.
Each GARET POWER paper bag takes 7.5 to 7.6 liters of clean water. Of course it can not be used with a whole of the bladder content or all of the water. Mixing and stirring is done in individual amounts.
● Physical state: Solid mixture.
● Appearance: White, very fine powder.
● Spectrum grain aggregates: Up to 75mm (top cut).
● water mixing coefficient (water factor): 37,5 eos 38%.
● Conservation of product: 12 months in closed packaging when stored in an internal room with low humidity.
• maintaining Pot life (pot life): 3 to 4 hours into the mixing container (with periodically stirring).
● Mineralogical composition inactive ingredients: Microcrystalline calcium carbonate.
● Consumption: 1.1-1.2 kg / sq. measure / mm layer thickness.
● Reaction to fire (ELOT EN 13501-1): European Class A1.
● Compressive strength (ELOT EN 1015-11): (category CS I).
● Bond (ELOT EN 1015-12): N / mm2 - FP:
● Dry bulk density of hardened mortar (ELOT EN 1015-10):
In resistant paper sacks of 20 kg and in small ones of 5kg.